Monday, March 19, 2007

Real Moms

GingaJoy tagged me, and how could I refuse?

Real Moms sometimes have a sick sense of humor, because they need it in order to survive the frustration, exhaustion and boredom; and so sometimes, before they pick them up and comfort them and cover them with kisses, real moms take a picture:


(That's a tantrum, by the way; he wasn't physically hurt or anything like that)

Real moms: laughing at their children behind their backs since the dawn of time.

Instructions and origins here. I'm not much for tagging, so it's a free for all. If you wanna do it, do it!.

Labels: , , , ,



Posted by Tere @ 3/19/2007   | |

7 Comments

  • Blogger Freckle Face Girl posted at 3/20/2007 6:21 AM  
    It is all about laughing at silly tantrums. :)
  • Blogger Pop Culture Diva posted at 3/20/2007 8:24 AM  
    You need the disclaimer: No children were harmed in the taking of this picture. Poor baby! It's hard out there for a kid.
  • Blogger slouching mom posted at 3/20/2007 11:15 AM  
    Hah! You are as sadistic as I am, lady!

    If we can't laugh at them sometimes, how would we ever get through the days?
  • Blogger gingajoy posted at 3/20/2007 11:50 AM  
    I must remember to grab my camera the next time there's a timeout!
  • Blogger Balou posted at 3/20/2007 12:55 PM  
    I can not tell you how many times my mother would take a picture of me crying or upset -- of course, being the moody-ass that I was, it would make me cry even more!
  • Blogger Tere posted at 3/20/2007 1:02 PM  
    All right, Balou, I'll confess: I have a collection of pictures like this. I feel bad about it, but it's really funny to see him get like this because I say "no" and then lead him to another activity when he would prefer to throw hard wooden blocks across the living room.
  • Blogger J at www.jellyjules.com posted at 3/21/2007 1:30 PM  
    Oh, poor little muffin. Sometimes laughter just HELPS. I remember once when my now 11 year old was a toddler, she was running in a shoe store, and ran smack into a mirror. She was crying, and hurt (not badly, just a little...startled I think more than anything...) and I almost peed, I was laughing so hard. We had to get the heck out of there, because the people who worked there were getting ready to call child protective services or something. HA!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link