I own all the content and pictures on this site, except where noted. If you steal anything from me, and
especially if you do anything mean or inappropriate with them, I will find you. Then I'll sue you for
theft, slander, libel and any other law that applies. Then I'll ridicule you in humiliating ways
here and everywhere else I contribute to. If you fuck with me, I'll get get all Gladiator on your ass
and unleash hell. Think I'm kidding? So did my a couple of my exes, my old neighbors, as well as
some assholes who ripped me off on Ebay, and last I heard, they were all still trying to undo the
damage I caused.
This is my purse (or rather, the one I've been using all week):
And these are the contents of said purse (click to enlarge):
Let's examine, shall we?
1. My trusty notebook; carry it with me at all times. In it, I write down notes to myself, lists of all kinds, reminders, writing ideas, etc.
2. A random stack of papers. I have one in all my larger purses. It's all the crap I collect on any given day, week or month. In this stack, I can immediately spot a parking ticket, a lotto ticket (STFU), receipts and a maxi pad (hey, a girl has to be prepared).
3. Claritin, because I need to get a new prescription for my allergy meds, but the allergies, they show no mercy in the meantime.
4. iPod Nano on the thingy that allows me to listen to it in my car. Except that the lighter thingy in my car died a few weeks ago, and I'm devastated that I have to go back to CDs and the radio.
5. My "Hi, I'm a blogger, come visit my site" cards. Carry them everywhere and have yet to give any away (except to friends who already read the blog).
6. My make-up bag, containing one compact and 13,000 lip glosses.
7. Blackberry for work. I can't figure out how to use it, my messages don't come through, and that two-letters-on-each-key keyboard is driving me insane. Hate.
8. Breath mints. For my protection and yours.
9. Motorola Razr, my personal phone. If you've ever spoken to me on the phone, it was from this one.
10. Old, dirty, inefficient (and overstuffed) wallet. Time for a new one, it's just that the options are overwhelming.
11. Business card holder. With business cards in it. Ben gifted me this pretty, monogrammed case in our early days. Sadly, in real life, I'm pretty bad at self-promotion (see #5).
12. Socks. Because too many years of walking across flooded parking lots and ruining perfectly good shoes has led me to carrying rain boots in my car. The wet season sucks ass down here.
13. Tide To Go pen. It's useless; most of the time, it doesn't remove the satin. And when it does, I smell like Magic City Laundromat from Hell.
14. My pen.
15. Hershey's bar. For chocolate emergencies.
So now, what's in your purse (or bag)? If you do this, drop your link in the comments section.
Andy posted at 8/10/2007 12:58 PM
Way too much stuff in my wallet. For years, I've been wanting to boil it down to my license, two credit cards--American Express and one everyone takes--and maybe insurance card. But that hasn't happened yet.
Digital Camera - I try to keep it with me or at least in my car. You just never know when it might come in useful!
Business Cards - I got them to hand out too, but I really haven't given out too many yet. I've never been good at approaching strangers. So I really have to set my mind to giving them out in order for me to actually do it. But I swear, one of these days I'm gonna go to SB or downtown specifically to give them out.
Cell Phone - When I Remember it. Lately I've been forgetting it way too much.
Note Pad - I try to keep this in my car along with a pen.
And finally, my License, ATM card and some cash.
Suz posted at 8/11/2007 8:06 AM
I miss my blackbery pearl!!!! Tere took it! Isn't it pretty? I have way too much crap in my purse to play this game.
mkh posted at 8/11/2007 9:28 AM
Once my main PC is working again I'll show you what's in my purse. I've ben wanting to write a purse post for a while, so perhaps this will be my incentive.