Saturday, April 07, 2012

One Day I Will Write Here Again...

... specifically, when this semester is over. I'm so nuts over this final project I have to complete this next week (I started about two-and-a-half weeks ago) that I can't see straight. The last couple of months have been stressful on a few fronts, and while I'm so so so grateful that Jevo and I have handled everything very well (you know, working together, supporting each other - all that special love stuff), I'm at a breaking point. Glum, if you will. It's been stress, stress, stress and frankly, I've got nothing to look forward to as a way to keep my eyes on the prize. I suppose I get simply the break from school for the summer, which I need, but that's it. And that, while nice, isn't particularly exciting. Sigh.

Posted by Tere @ 4/07/2012   | |

2 Comments

  • Blogger Mary G posted at 4/08/2012 11:26 AM  
    Stress is a killer. Wrecks both your sleep and your mood.
    Promise yourself something - if only a short something. My go to treat when I am down is time at the spa. Whether I can afford it or not, time wise or money wise. But I am sure you have a dream treat.
    Time to plan for it!
    And I know you will do well on the project, because you do well on so many things.
    Hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Blogger Tere posted at 4/12/2012 9:57 PM  
    Aawww, Mary, you're so sweet. I so value your support and encouragement - big hug to you!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link