Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

It's a little weird to write this a week before my birthday, but that's what I have to do this year. When my 35th birthday comes (today to you readers), I will be returning from my honeymoon, and will of course be completely disconnected from all things electronic. So I have to guess now what I will be feeling in a week, which is weird and fun.

When 35 breaks, I will be a married woman. I will have had a wonderful wedding celebration and an amazing honeymoon. I will have started a whole new chapter in my journey, with the man who is everything to me by my side. I'll be returning home to my sweet boy, whom I know I will have missed like crazy.

Thirty-five already promises to be one incredible year. I am so filled with love and feel so loved that it's overwhelming and awesome and more than I could have ever asked for. I have nothing but gratitude and joy and hope in me today. 

It gets better every year. And for that, I welcome 35 with arms open wide.



Posted by Tere @ 7/28/2012   | |

4 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7/28/2012 9:32 AM  
    Happy Birthday, and CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Blogger Rick posted at 7/28/2012 10:01 AM  
    Happy, happy, Tere!!

    .
  • Blogger The Brickell Seahawk posted at 7/28/2012 9:06 PM  
    Congrats Tere. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Happy Birthday too.
  • Blogger Freckle Face Girl posted at 7/31/2012 1:45 AM  
    I can't wait to hear all about everything. Hope you are smiling from ear to ear! Happy Birthday!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link