Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Somewhere between my exhaustion, achiness and random bouts of irritability and forgetfulness, I am fully aware of this: I am one lucky woman. I hope you are as surrounded by love and happiness, your lives full of good things, even among the challenges.

Here's to a beautiful 2013.


Colorful Joy Christmas Card
Send Christmas cards personalized with your favorite photos.
View the entire collection of cards.

Labels: , ,



Posted by Tere @ 12/24/2012   | |

3 Comments

  • Blogger Freckle Face Girl posted at 12/26/2012 9:02 AM  
    Merry Christmas! I hope 2013 is full of health, happiness and prosperity for you & your family.
  • Blogger Mary Gilmour posted at 12/27/2012 8:51 PM  
    Lovely card! Hope the coming babe is giving you a rest over the holiday. Hugs!
    M
  • Blogger Tracie Rathsack posted at 1/02/2013 1:11 AM  
    You're fabulous. And Happy New Year!!!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link